In 1883, the Central Plaza Zurich opened its doors to welcome its first guests and delight them with its hospitality. Since 1909, the hotel has been owned by the current owner family. Even then, great value was placed on excellent service and high-quality culinary delights, and this is how it should remain.
Over the past 139 years and five generations, the hotel has been constantly developed - today, 103 partially air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms and suites with the highest level of comfort are available to discerning guests from all over the world. They enjoy a magnificent view of the Limmat, the city's blue lifeline, and the pulsating old town.